Monday 14 July 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation | Review

Hello!

I know I've not been posting for quite a long while, but you'll see much more posts from me from now on.
I've been mega busy, but now I'm back.

First up another review, this time on the Bourjois foundation.
I swear by this foundation, I've used it for the past 2 months and I love everything about it!.

I have combinational skin, dry and oily on my chin and nose area... This foundation DOES NOT BUDGE! It stays on for ages, without getting oily or cakey.



With many foundations I have to touch up throughout the day and eventually the foundation goes super cakey.
This one though does not.
I have not found myself touch up once when wearing this foundation! It's absolutely fantastic.
I would recommend this to anyone with skin like mine, I know this is not for oily skin as my mum did not get along well with this foundation at all!
So if you have combinational skin then I say give it a go and try it out. 

This stuff is brilliant! 
I give it 10 out of 10!

Keep on the look out for more posts soon;) 
Take care

Love CS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment