Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara | Review

I recently purchased the Bourjois Mascara, I've been meaning to try it for some time and I have finally been able to.

The mascara cost me £9.99 from Boots
Is it worth the money? I'd say I have mixed feelings.
This product defiantly gives you the lenght you want! I would compare the lengthening to the 'They're real Mascara' but the down side to it is the clumping! 

This mascara in my opinion is quite the clumper! The length and the volume is great, but it gets ruined by the clumpiness...

I would like to say I would purchase this mascara again, but unfortunately there are so many mascaras out there which are cheaper and better.


I'd give this mascara a 4 out of 10.
It gives you amazing lenght and volume but the clumpiness of the mascara ruins the whole effect.


Here's the mascara after manually separating the lashes (still not perfectly unclumped but better) the length is great!

Thanks
Love CS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment